Friday, June 19, 2009

Mum comes to Kal


On Wednesday Mum came to Kalgoorlie.  
She flew up after work so we could drive back to Perth together.
Her plane was supposed to land at 6.15pm.  I left home at 6.05.  I could see her plane circling and then land just as I arrived at the airport - the beauty of living in a town that only takes 10mins to drive from edge to edge!
Dinner at Judd's upstairs restaurant with Eliza and Libby.
Pasta looked great, veal looked great, chicken looked great - all reports fantastic.  I think they forgot the sauce on mine and it was a touch overcooked (steak) - but still a lovely night.
Slept in my king single bed with mum and hot water bottle.  Mum slept like a log.  I heard her snoring! So nice to have her back.

1 comment:

Eveonkeane said...

thanks - it was fun